Molly Ann Clark
This scholarship was established for the purpose of providing educational scholarships for students meeting the criteria described below:
1. Past participants (racers) of the Lancaster Soap Box Derby, past derby queens or have had a family that either volunteered or served on the board of directors of the Lancaster Soap Box Derby
2. Applicants must be between the ages of 17-25
3. Applicants must be from Fairfield, Perry, Pickaway, Hocking, Licking, Athens or Muskingum counties in Ohio
4. Must demonstrate an interest in community service and volunteerism
5. Applicants meeting the above criteria will be given preference in determining recipients, or a student seeking a degree in substance abuse education may be accepted every even year
Scholarship may be awarded up to three consecutive years; however recipient must reapply each year.
Additional information required to apply:
Please list your name and/or the name of any relatives who are past participants, derby queens, volunteers and what year they participated or volunteered.